VOXEL GEOMETRY (with attachment)

From: ANTONELLO CARLONI <antonellocarloni_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:07:30 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Fluka team,
sorry to bother again you with stupid questions but as I told you I am
really a beginner in programming.
I need to subdvid into voxels a ionization chamber and then detect the
release of energy on it by a proton beam.
On the fluka manual i read that I must write down compile and then link
the Writegolem program that i attached herewithin.
My questions are:
#1: What do the constants IREG and KREG stand for and, therefore, what kind
 of value should i give them.....
#2: How do I have to change the program since i do not have a matrix of
values in input such as the one named 'ascii_segm_golem' which is being
called to be read in the command:
OPEN(UNIT0,FILE="ascii_segm_golem",STATUS="OLD")!?
Thank you so much in advance for your kind assistance,
Antonello Carloni