Re: Mismatch of coordinates in the ENDRAW entry and the TRACKR common

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Vassili,

I apologize: I have been too quick in both my responses.
The TRACKR variables related to position and direction are not relevant in case
of a particle at rest, but the age (ATRACK) is. You can use it safely
for timing.
I will send a separate mail about the useful energy.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025