Re: Can the fluka give function of 3D inverse interpolation?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:32:16 +0200

Dear Hantao
in FLUKA there exist a possible routine for your case, provided that you
have equally spaced point
in X and Y. If this is the case you can call a subroutine named D2INTP:

      CALL D2INTP( XX, ILAST, TINTP, D1TINT, D2TINT, XH, X0,
     & F, NI, NJ )

This subroutine allows two-dimensional weighted parabolic interpolation.

F(NI,NJ) is the the matrix to be interpolated,
XX(2): X and Y coordinate of the point where the interpolations is needed.
X0(2) are the starting points in the two coordinates (X and Y),
XH(2) are the grid spacings.
TINTP is the interpolated in XX
Depending on the value of ILAST (<2, or >=2) the interpolation
is carried out in different order to get easily the first (D1INTP) and
second (D2INTP)
derivatives

IMPORTANT!!!: Rememember: in FLUKA it is mandatory to use always Double
Precsion

Best regards
       Giuseppe Battistoni