Re: Normalizatio/Unit of DETECT card

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:20:21 +0200

Dear Ali

the code is known to give photopeak and Compton edges very much consistent
with other codes. By the way, for a detector of the dimensions you quote,
they are among the easiest things to compute correctly. Are you sure your
input is error-free?

                    Best regards
                       Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |