Re: Processing USERDUMP files

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:10:31 +0200

Dear Sergey,

Userdump files are not histograms to be merged in a single file but
rather a history tape dumped during tracking.
In flair for the moment the only think you can do is a plot of the
"Source" events inside the dump file. However the Data.py contains a
class called Mgdraw that is able to read the dump file which you can
further process your self.

Cheers
Vasilis

On 05/20/10 09:16, merzs_at_inbox.ru wrote:
> Dear Fluka experts.
>
> By my numerical experiments I need to draw trajectories of particles. As I know, I can do this using USERDUMP card. So, after running my project (5 cycles) I obtain 5 files from USERDUMP detector (unformatted of course). In FLAIR I wasn't able to find any ability for processing them.
>
> So, my questions are:
> 1) Which program shall I use to process files from USERDUMP?
> 2) Will be result in text or binary format?
> 2) Is it possible to do this in FLAIR?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Best Regards!
> Sergey Merts