Re: interaction of heavy ion with human body

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:30:15 +0200

Hello

Please check the FLUKA course material on the web:

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=demokritos2009

Exercise 9 (ex9.inp) gives an example which cards to use for ion beams.
For medical applications, you may want to add EMFCUT cards to adapt
production and transport thresholds for electromagnetic particles
according to your needs.

Please do also not forget to compile and link with ldpm3qmd in order to
have the ion-interaction models available.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler