Re: source

From: <sujoy_at_veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 09:22:28 +0500

Dear Mojdeh,
I have not seen in details your source subroutine. Assuming it to be correct and exactly in the way you want, you should compile it with fff script available with fluka and create an executable, and link it with fluka. Now for running it, source card should be mentioned in the input file (as you have done) and run it in the command prompt as
> $FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e nameofexecutable -N0 -M5 inputfile
where nameofexecutable is the file which you have created using fff script. All this can be again done very easily if you are using Flair.

Hope this is what you wanted to know.

With Regards,
S. Chatterjee
Scientific Officer,
TLD Unit, BARC
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
1/AF, Bidhannagar,Kolkata-64
Off:+91-33-23184207
Fax:+91-33-23346871

Dear fluka users

I defined Isotropic spectrum source with user routine (source).

But it isn't link with input file. I sent them in attachment.

Please tell me what are my wrongs?

Regards

Mojdeh Anjom