RE: Difficult geometry problem

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 02:09:13 -0700

Hi Joe,

please keep the discussion on the fluka-discuss list, and don't send your
comments to me alone.
Other people can contribute better than I, and if something useful turns up,
it is good that all users
can profit of it.

I am forwarding to the list this mail and another one that I just got from you.
I will answer if I can

Alberto