Re: A logic code error (possibly?)

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:50:12 +0200

Dear Joseph,

thank you for the bug report. There was indeed an error in the bounding
box routine for the ARB. Internally the ARB's are converted to planes,
as the code stores the plane coefficients in the same memory location
with the vertices, the bounding box information was lost. As result the
optimizer was canceling the Wedge since it was appearing(wrongly) not to
have any overlap with the HK1D2a.
The code is fixed and a patch will be provided with the next respin.
In the mean time to have it working you can disable the bounding box
optimization by setting the GEOBEGIN.WHAT(5)=2

However you are heavily using parenthesis in the description of the
World, which expands to several thousand terms and with bounding box
optimization off would result in slow execution.

Cheers
Vasilis

Vasilis Vlachoudis
Dep. EN-STI-EET