Re: normlisation?

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:05:21 +0200

Dear Leena

What you are scoring is the energy density (Gev/cm3) or fluence for the
different types of particles normalized per primary particle (if your
result has statistically converged, increasing the number of primary
should not change the averaged value in the output...). If you want to
compare this value to a measured quantity you must take into account the
beam intensity for example (e.g. primary/s....)

Hope it helps
Joachim