d(d,n) in FLUKA

From: <fallin_at_tunl.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:26:33 -0400

Hi,

I sent out an email recently about the possibility of modeling the d(d,n)
reaction for neutron production in FLUKA. I didn't really receive any input at
the time whether there were plans to integrate this into FLUKA releases in the
future or if it were possible for me to add the cross section libraries myself
and, if so, how this might be accomplished. If no one knows the answer that's
fine, but I just wanted to check since this thread did not seem to be addressed
the way the other recent inquiries were.

Regards,
Brent Fallin
Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory
Duke University
Durham, North Carolina, USA