RE: unique particle identifier

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:25:31 -0700

Hi Makis,

there are a certain number of user flags available, that can be used for ma=
ny purposes. By default (i.e. if the
user doesn't change it) the user routine stuprf.f sets the last of those fl=
ags to a number which is unique to each
particle that is loaded on stack. This flag is copied to the variable ISPUS=
R(MKBMX2) in common(TRACKR). Thus, you can use ISPUSR(MKBMX2) to identify e=
ach particle at run time.

Alberto