RE: tracking or geometry problem?

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:22:02 +0200

Dear Vasilis,

Thank you very much for your answer. In fact I have already implemented
it and runs smoothly. In my case I broke the x,y,z values of my original
ROT-DEFI card, in three ROT-DEFI cards each one for x,y,z. I just hope
that no limit exist in Fluka for the number of ROT-DEFI that have the
same SDUM.

Makis