how to describe ISO and ROT sources

From: yuezhixi <yuezhixi_at_beihua.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:45:44 +0800

 I am a new learner. I want to describe a isotropic source(ISO) and rotational
geometry(ROT). The former is a sphereal surface(radius 40cm), and the latter is a
cylindrial surface(radius 40cm and high 30cm). The subroutine SOURCE is needed. I
have carefully looked the source.f file. But I still don¡¯t know how to discribe
the sphereal geometry, and even have not found where to be changed and added the
fortran codes.
  Any help is thankful.
Thanks
Zhixi yue