Re: run stopped (UBCHCK)

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:01:30 +0200

Dear Andrea

the message means something went really weird during usrbin scoring.
That routine (ubchck) checks for memory out of bound when scoring
usrbin's. It is nothing depending on the user input unless you
used some "strange" usrbin settings (eg extremely thin bins or similar).

Could you please send the input file and random number resulting in the
problem?

                   Ciao
                  Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |