RE: Flair and ROTPRBIN

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:16:41 +0200

Dear Joachim,

Thank you very much for your answer. It is true that the two usrbins are
just shifted by 10m. That was the purpose of the exersice. In my
understanding the trajectory plot is correct with respect to the axis.
And usrbin is doing what it was told to do by the ROTPRBIN card. Maybe
some expert can clarify it for us. It is the geometry plot that I cannot
shift.
Can you be a little more explicit about how to use the geometry plotter
to create a .dat file? and then overlay it in the color map? It seems to
be exactly what I want to do, but I dont know how.

Thank you,
Makis