RE: fluence spectra

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:05:12 +0200

Dear Leena,

this simply means the ustsuw executable needed to process the USRTRACK
output files is missing. Normally it should be produced as you issue the
command "make" from the $FLUPRO directory, and is located in
$FLUPRO/flutil together with the other postprocessing tools

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI