RE: Coordinates of prototypes and replicas

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:12:30 +0200

Dear Stefan,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will definitely try it out! But I
still have a question. In my input file I dont give rotation indexes
explicitely. I use rotation names and let Fluka calculate the correct
index. So, is there also a subroutine to return the transformation index
from the transformation name? (something like GEON2L and GEON2R).

Thank you,
Makis

ps. Since I give the same name to more than one transformations, so that
fluka can use all of them, I do hope that the above requested subroutine
name does return an array of indexes.