Re: STOP NO CHANNEL SELECTED

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:24:44 +0200

Hi

apparently you are still using fluka2008.3b2, could you please move to the
latest respin and check whether the error is still there?

                     Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |