stuprf and heavy fragments

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:17:21 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know if the stuprf routine is called also for particles
with Fluka number IJ -7, -8 etc. I have done a small test asking the
stuprf routine to print out the IJ of the input parameter and the answer
seems to be no. Can you please verify this?
My planning was to use that routine to find out the history of the heavy
fragment, but without it I have no idea. Any hints for this case?

Thank you in advance,
Makis