Benchmark of FLUKA induced radioactivity calculation using about 100 MeV proton

From: <biyuanjie_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:54:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

I am using FLUKA to calculate the induced radioactivity caused by 100 MeV proton bombarding the
accelerator material such as Al, Cu. To check my calculation,
I would like to know if there are some benchmark results of this energy
range or experiments datas. What I can find now is only the results of LHC with energy of 120 GeV,
I didn't find any published results for hundreds of MeV, Could somebody give me some clue?

Thank you in advance
Yuanjie