Re: How to define a user detector

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:03:04 +0100 (CET)

Dear Hantao Jing,
I see no possibility to define a boundary crossing without a boundary.
If you need particle fluences independently on geometry you can use the
USRBIN in fluence mode. This, however will not give you energy or angular
spectra.
The easiest thing is to segment your geometry with a dummy boundary.
Regards
Paola

> Dear fluka experts,
> I want to define a detector to score particle number which
> pass through a boundary crossing detector. It has the same function as
> BXDRAW.
> Because the BXDRAW must has the geometry structure in input file(namely,
> must design regions for detectors). If it is possible to defined a
> boundary crossing detector independent with the
> geometry structure in input file? It will be similar to the usrbin
> detector which don't need to design geometry structure in geometry
> part(namely no regions defined just for detector).
> It mean that I define the virtual region by coordinates for scoring
> particle. If possible, how to do?
> Thank you very much!
>

> Hantao Jing
>

> 2010-11-13