RE: replica of complicated body

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:50:16 +0100 (CET)

Hello
the "versus" of the transformation was wron. You have to dfefine a
transformation that brings a position in the replica to a position in the
prototype. Therefore your Z translation should be positive.
You can then plot the replica with flair, with the standard plotting tool.
Please do not use the flair geoeditor on replicas for the moment .
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374