Creating voxel-geometries

From: Manuel Kunz <manuel.kunz_at_tg.fh-giessen.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:36:49 +0100

Dear FLUKA users,
I'm trying to use voxel geometry. Everything works fine if I use the
writect.f and the ascii_head from the course materials. The ct.vxl will be
build.
However, if I use my changed writect.f and my ProsCT.txt file (a ascii
file derived from a clinical Dicom CT) I get following message by the
Terminal:

[imps_at_localhost ProstataCT]$ ./writect
invalid number: incomprehensible list input
apparent state: unit 30 named ProsCT.txt
last format: list io
lately reading direct formatted external IO
Aborted (core dumped)

Does anyone have any experience in creating voxel geometries or did
anybody get this massage before?

I would appreciate any hint or help!

Best regards

Manuel