Re: ustsuw output

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:12:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi Konstantin,
following the link you can find an explanation of what is scored in the
USRTRACK estimator.

fluka-course.web.cern.ch/fluka-course/Lectures_pdf/c08_Scoring.pdf

The label in the sum.lis file is "Different. Fluxes as a function of
energy", which means fluence in this context.
As you say, USRTRACK does not differentiate over the angle, so the
sentence "integrated over solid angle" means that all angles are taken
into account.
Regards,

Lucia