10th FLUKA Course in Heidelberg

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:40:08 +0100

Dear colleague,

we are pleased to announce that the 10th FLUKA beginner Course will be
held next spring (Monday March 28 - Friday April 1, 2011) in Heidelberg,
thanks to the interest and the support of the Interdisciplinary Center For
Scientific Computing (IWR), the Heidelberg Graduate School of Mathematical
and Computational Methods for the Sciences (HGS), and the Heidelberg Ion
Beam Therapy Center (HIT).

Registration is open through the dedicated website
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=intro&which=heidelberg2011
where further details can be found.

Attendance will be limited to 35 participants, on a first come first
served basis.
A fee of 500 CHF is required to cover the organization expenses.

We are glad to take this opportunity to wish you a merry Christmas and a
fruitful 2011.

The FLUKA team