Re: problem with USRYIELD

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:26:10 +0330

(smtp1.mi.infn.it [192.84.138.69]); Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:56:17 +0100 (CET)
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Dear Sunil

Thanks a lot for your response. But this part of is a little vague for me:

> The steradian can be converted to unit area at a distance (solid angle sr to cm-2, you can use the ICRP or Maurizio Pelliccioni's fluence to
dose conversioncoefficients given in units of pSvcm2 and obtain dose
equvalent.

As I mentioned I normalize results to surface area so I get dose
equivalent in pSv/GeV.sr/primary which means I've use fluence to dose
conversion coefficients in units of pSvcm2 once. Now if I convert sr
to cm-2 which coefficients can omit cm-2. And what is the correct
value of r? Is it optional!?

Kind Regards
Hamideh