Re: Energy deposited in Gas not extrapolating to zero

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:27:14 +0100

Dear Howard

After brief discussion with Alberto we are both not sure if we can answer
based on the few information which you gave.

Why should it extrapolate linearly towards lower pressure? There could be
geometry and physics effects which could cause a different behaviour. I
suggest that you run for more pressure values at < 1atm, maybe in a log
binning to investigate the validity of your assumption of linear
extrapolation.

Best regards
Stefan