Re: calculation with deuterons

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:07:56 +0100

Dear Orlin,

you need to link the ion event generators, through $FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd,
and use the resulting executable.

Consider that the specific physics of deuteron reactions is not
implemented for the time being, and in your energy range you will get them
described by the RQMD model.

Moreover, DEUTERON can (should) be input as such, and not as a generic
heavy ion. If so, the energy/momentum is the total one, and not per
nuclear mass unit.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti