photoneutron

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 04:11:15 +0330

Dear FLUKA Users

I want to transport photoneutron in SSD 100( distance of target equals 100
cm) in all energies. I have some questions:

1) I read low neuron transport in fluka manual and fluka course and I found
that FLUKA set the first material in table 10.4.1.2. In the presentation
file of fluka course, setting of LOW-MAT card is not clear about compound
while I inserted 6 compounds such as concrete, air, kapton, etc. With
considering CARBON in air and concrete as examples and CARBON types are
different in both (Gas in AIR and Graphite in Concrete) I want to know that
is transport of low neutron applied via setting NEW-DEFA in compound
material or not?

2) I set electron beam with following features:

BEAM -.0188 -.1 -0.0 -1.18 -1.18
1.0ELECTRON

BEAMPOS 0.0 0.0 0.001
NEGATIVE

Unfortunately I don=92t have clear output data in SSD100 that you can see it
in attachment and I think it is related to beam. I don=92t know how can I
reach to data in this point because fast neutron and a little thermal
neutron is been seen in experimental data in SSD100.

3)Also I set PHOTONUC and LAM-BIAS by these setting:

PHOTONUC 1. HYDROGEN @LASTMAT

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 BERYLLIU PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 IRON PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 LEAD PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 TANTALUM PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 TUNGSTEN PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 AIR PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 Concrete PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 FLUORINE PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 A-150 PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 KAPTON PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 CHROMIUM PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 Stainles PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 Mylar PHOTON

LAM-BIAS 0.0 0.02 electro PHOTON

  Am I right or does it need some correction via omitting or adding any card
or field?

Regards

Mojdeh Anjom