Re: Addition of new material: doped Lanthanium Bromide

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:42:19 +0100 (CET)

Hello
you will have to define all the elements in your crysyal with MATERIAL cards
Then, define a new MATERIAL for the crystal and add a COMPOUND card to
define the elemental composition. Take care of using standard names for
the elements, or use a LOWMAT card to associate the correct neutron
librery. Please look in the manual, in the low energy neutron section, for
information about the neuttron data sets, and in the COMPOUND and MATERIAL
card description for more details
Cheers
Paola

> Dear Fluka experts,
>
> I want to add the new material (scintillation crystal) in my input file.
> This crystal is Lanthanum Bromide (LaBr3:Ce3+).
>
> How can I add this new material.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Davut Cakir

Paola Sala