Re: online/offline activation results differences

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:19:39 +0100

Hi Chris

The threshold as such is there to limit the output to nuclides of
significant activities. Of course, what is "significant" depends on the
application...

I don't think there is any reasoning behind that particular threshold
value. Thus, the user should (be aware of the existence and) modify to any
value more reasonable if necessary.

(Paola please correct if I am wrong)

Cheers
Stefan