Re: Lattice Query

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:48:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo Andrew,

  I think you can find what you need if you look at the material of the
Ericeira FLUKA advanced course. Go on the page:

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=portugal2010

and look at the Exercise 3. A part of the geometry can be characterized by
using lattice and ROT-DEFI tranformations: look at the PDF 1 file, page 2
to see all the steps and then at the input file flex_03.inp.

Hope it helps,

Anna