Version 2008.3c expired and announcement of new 2011 version

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:01:30 +0200

Dear FLUKA users
the program version 2008.3c is now expired and you are supposed to make
use of 2008.3d which is distributed since is last november.

All of you who are still using 2008.3c and experiencing problems
(message "This version is obsolete...")
are therefore kindly requested to download the 2008.3d version and
relink their executables (also recompiling user routines, if any).

However we take the chance to announce that within this week we are
going to release the new versione 2011, which in these days is being
used in the FLUKA course held in Heidelberg.

Version 2008.3d will expire in September, therefore we shall have a few
months of superposition with the new 2011 release.

       Best regards
          Giuseppe Battistoni

--
Director INFN Milano