Re: usrsuwev with irradiation profile

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:42:39 +0200

Dear Christina,

take the usrsuwev version just distributed with the fresh 2011 release

(In the previous version the presence of lead was activating a dedicated
printout which in your case, due to the large number of intervals in the
irradiation profile, was directed to an illegal unit > 99, as indicated
in the error message you reported)

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti