Re: Changing MUSBX in (USRBDX)

From: John Brittingham <johnmbrittingham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:24:37 -0500

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you again for your help. What must I do to obtain the whole source
(if that is possible)? If the collaboration is not comfortable releasing
the source, would it be possible for someone to build me an installation
with MXUSBX=3000? The extra binning would help me avoid having to run the
same sample twice to obtain all USRBDX binnings.

John