IONTRANS card

From: Joel DeWitt <joel.m.dewitt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:39:14 -0500

fluka-discuss:

My last attempt to use a heavy ion beam failed with the WHAT(3) of the
EVENTYPE card being obsolete. The error message suggested that I use
the IONTRANS card instead, but the job bombs with a blank .err file.
The manual says that nuclear interactions are simulated by default
now--does this mean that I can get rid of the EVENTYPE and IONTRANS
cards now? I've attempted to use both cards switched on as well as only
IONTRANS, but the job still bombs with no apparent indication of the
problem. Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Joel DeWitt
Oklahoma State University