Re: accessing weights in user routines

From: Olaf Hartmann <olaf.hartmann_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:22:17 +0200

Hi,

yes, that's right, Wtrack contains the particle's weight. To be more
precise:
Since in my case the weight is apparently the same for all particles
within one run, I would like to put this information into the header of
my outputfile, which is written from USRINI.F. So, what I would need
there, is the value of WHAT(2) of the LAM-BIAS card. It should be in
some common block, right? How is it called?

Cheers
Olaf.