how to calculate the induced r-ray heating and kinetic energy using, fluka?

From: lzfneu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:59:41 +0200

Dear all,

    I want to calculate the induced r-ray heating caused by polyethylene absorbing the fast neutron.
    I have some questions to consult you:
    I used the usrbin card to score "energy" with auxscore card to calculate the photon deposited energy (GeV) in polyethylene (23 bin). Am i right and how to convert the deposited energy (GeV) to r-ray heating (mW/cm3), or how to do the calculation is right.
    How to calculate the r-ray kinetic energy that induced by neutron absorbing. I used the usrbin card to score "energy" to do it (24 bin), am i right.
    I have attatched my input file and any help will be appreciate!
    Thanks in advance!

    Z.F. Lee