Fwd: Re: Dosimetry simulations : composition of materials of interest and results ?

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:51:50 +0200

Buongiorno Alberto,

Thanks a lot for those informations, hints and links : it helps a great
deal.
Indeed I saw in the paper you linked that RPL glass could be replaced by
plain aluminum, results (considering deposited energy or dose) would not
change a lot.

I have the approximate composition of the dosimeters both RPL and TLD
I'm studying but it's the wrapping materials compositions that are hard
to dig.

Best regards.

Sebastien.

--