Fwd: Re: Dosimetry simulations : composition of materials of interest and results ?

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:00:06 +0200

Hello everybody,

Sorry my last forwarded mail was a draft never sent to Alberto, it
contains some (too) late thoughts and is absolutely not relevant, this
is the real mail sent to Alberto Fasso the next day.

I did some forward to our last week discussion. Mr Fasso meant and I
agree that it could be some interest to some people.
Sorry for the cumulative mails if you are not interested.

I'm still looking for an even approximate composition of plain aluminum
paper or the special one which wraps some TLD dosimeters.

Best regards.

Sebastien.