RE: question on beam position definition when rotations are involved.

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:35:07 +0000

Dear Mina,

the $start_transform .. $stop_transform cards transforms only the bodies that
they enclose, it doesn't affect the tracking, scoring, primary beam etc.
Therefore your primary beam is always wrt the primary axes system (x,y,z)
and not the (x,y',z'). If know you want to rotate also the beam you should
use the BEAMAXES cards in your input.

Regards
Vasilis