Re: (n,gamma) interaction

From: Julian Rassolov <julian.rassolov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:03:46 +0300

Good afternoon , Vasilis.

I have triedto use the subroutine that you sent me and have successfully
compiled it , but unfortunately due to luck of my experience I want able to
use this function properly ( actually I wasn't able to use it at all ) . If
it is possible for you to send me some small example of usage of any
function (and the way to collect its results) in the fluka - it would be
great.

Thank you in advance , Julian.

--001636833f825a784204a4a2cc02--