Re: GEOMETRY DEBUGGING

From: mir inamul haq jeri <mirinamulhaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:42:05 +0200

Thank you for the explanation you provided and i agree that there is no
particle transport in BLACKHOLE( as the name suggests).
However the error file and the output file attached in the previous mail is
generated ir-respective of the fact whether i put debugging option in the
programme file or not.On the other hand by Looking at the error file i do
not understand anything where and what the actual error is.
I request you to have a look at error file and suggest me any possible
modification/error that i need to consider.
Thank you once again for previous suggestions and explanations.

--
MIR INAMUL HAQ JERI
INSTN SACLAY.