Re: Setup Pu-Be source

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:15:25 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Oleg,
  I think that the only way is that you read the spectra in the FLUKA
source.f routine and you can sample the beam phase space that you want
there. About the usage of source.f, give a look at FLUKA mailing list
(http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/index.html)
where this problem has been discussed several times.
Best Regards,
Andrea