SOURCE : user-written source

From: <zhbail_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:01:50 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

In "SOURCE : user-written source",it says:
"The user can load onto the FLKSTK stack one or more source particles at each call: for each particle loaded
the pointer must be increased by 1. The template version of SOURCE loads only one particle: if several are
loaded the following sequence, until the statement CALL SOEVSV not included, must be repeated once for
each particle, possibly inside a DO loop:"

I have wrote a source.f to load two particles at each call but it complied failed.I guess my DO loop is worry.
Could someone help me to modify my source.f, and tell me exactly which part must be repeated?

Thanks,
Bob