Re: Hints for big geometries

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:37:12 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Patrick,
Running your input I have found in the .out file:

" **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 6 7 ****
  Graphite"

FLUKA does not find Low energy neutron xsec for graphite.
You need to use the LOW-MAT card which sets the correspondence between
FLUKA materials and low-energy neutron cross sections. For your case:
LOW-MAT Graphite 6. -3. 296. CARBON

Best Regards,
Andrea