Dose rates from certain regions only

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:31:47 -0700

Dear all,

In one of our setups, we have a Tantalum Ta) converter (region: rTaConv) for (g --> gamma) conversion
and a depleted Uranium Carbide target (region: rdUCxTgt)

Suppose we are only interested in the time evolution of the dose rate from the decay of the residual nuclei produced in
the Ta converter and not the target. Will setting the Mat(Decay) for rdUCxTgt to Vacuum accomplish this?
Also, will the residual nuclei produced in rdUCxTgt be zero as well?

Thanks and best wishes,
Mina