Re: vboxmount error in FLUPIX

From: Sebastien_Wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:03:06 +0200

Hello Nisy,

I had this problem a while ago, It is a virtualbox problem, something to
do with the "guest additions feratures".
You could see the linux boards about this one, it is well documented.

You should use the latest version of virtualbox adapted to your OS in
any case.

Hope it helps a little.
Regards.

Sebastien.