RE: conditional scoring with FLUSCW using a flag in input file

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:00:54 -0700

You can use the string of characters in the SDUM card of your usrbin card
(TITUSB) to establish an IF THEN condition within fluscw.f

e.g.
CSET = TITUB(JSCRNG)
IF (CSET(1:3).eq.'GRN') THEN

ELSE

END IF

JSCRNG points at the binning number

In that case you'd need to make sure that fluscw has the "INCLUDE '(USRBIN)'"